Apartment, surrounded by pine trees, in a remote & quiet location, with a separate exit and contactless key. Everything is new & prepared for a nice vacation or workation.
The apartment is in 2 floors and accommodates 3-4 people + baby. The main ground floor contain a nice kitchen / dinner area that is in open connection with the living area & will definitely be the place where you gather and enjoy yourself.
In the kitchen there is all necessary utensils: coffee machine, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, beautiful tableware and a kettle.
Directly from the living area, there is access to the open forest view terrace. Here you can relax in the outdoor furniture, use the Grill and prepare some barbecue.
The first floor contains 2 bedrooms, a small hall & lovely bathroom. The bedrooms are equipped with 1 x double bed & 2 single beds with comfortable mattresses & bed linens–all new and fresh.
Visitors, who wants to relax & work, will find a desk, comfortable chair & very good Wi-Fi connection - 300 Mb / s!
If you come with a kid - we can provide a foldable bed, bed linen & toddler feeding chair.
We are pets friendly. You are welcome with small pets for an additional fee.
The first bathroom contains a wall-mounted toilet, sink & a shower. There is an additional bathroom in the basement equipped with a wall-mounted toilet, sink & washing machine. You will find all the necessities here: towels, bathrobes, shampoo, shower gel and a hairdryer.
There is parking place for your car or bicycles (free of charge).
We ensure that the apartments are cleaned very carefully.
Every detail has been thought out to make Your stay comfortable in all weather and all seasons!
· You will have an opportunity to enjoy peace and quiet here
· Forget all the stress, noise and rush
· Enjoy your breakfast and dinner on a terrace
· Listen to the whispering sounds of the pine trees
· Stroll on the coast of the Curonian lagoon listening to the screams of seagulls
· Breath in the unique air of Neringa that smells of pine trees, sand and sea…
· Find a lovely place on the wild seaside of Preila!
· Go on a bike ride
· Walk on the Dead Dunes
· Enjoy Rimas' smoked fish
· Spend your time with the ones you love...